Answered By: Laura Percival Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 30
Answered By: Laura Percival
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2017 Views: 30
The main databases for a fashion student are:
- Fashion Monitor - News and contact details for the fashion industry. (Note - Only available on campus and you also need to register individually for this site via your email.)
- WGSN This fashion website contains downloadable images which may be used for teaching and learning purposes, as well as market and industry news, fashion retailing information and designer profiles. Please ignore 'Login' options on the top right hand corner, as you don't need to login here - just click on any content on the site.
- Art Full Text Featuring full-text articles, indexing and abstracts from an array of publications. It covers a variety of topics from fine, decorative and commercial art to photography, folk art, film and architecture.. (Best viewed using Chrome).
- Design and Applied Arts Index Coverage includes fashion, textiles, interior design, theatre design, industrial design, ceramics, glass, jewellery and photography.
- ABI/INFORM Global and ABI Trade & Industry Business,management, advertising,marketing,economics, human resources,finance, taxation, and computers.
- Passport Business intelligence on countries, companies, markets and consumers worldwide..
You can find out more about fashion resources on the subject guide.