Answered By: Laura Percival Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016 Views: 112
For general access to MyiLibrary, follow the route via the red iCity tile.
1. Click the 'links' tab, followed by 'find resources':
2. Select A-Z of Resources:
3. Find 'MyiLibrary' from the list of databases.
Once you've opened MyiLibrary, you can search for and read books without requiring a login. However, if you'd like to create an account on there, you will be able to create a virtual bookshelf and save your searches.
4. Hover over the 'My Account' menu at the top of the page and select 'Login':
5. From here you will see a screen which allows you to log in with an existing account, or create a new one. Find 'Create an Account' and put in whichever email address you'd like to use. Click 'submit':
6. You will then receive an email with your password. It is important to keep this email, or log into your account and change the password to something you can remember as you won't be able to retrieve it if lost!
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online.
Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.