Answered By: Keith Brisland Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 Views: 718
Any overdue charge will depend on the loan type of the book as shown below.
- Normal loans (i.e. 4 week) - 10p per day or part of a day
- 2-week loans - 40p per day or part of a day
- Week loan - 75p per day or part of a day
- Day loan - 75p per day or part of a day
- Inter Library Loan - 75p per day or part of a day
Charges apply throughout the year including vacations and placements. A maximum charge of £10 can be incurred per transaction. In this instance a transaction relates to every late renewal or late return of an item. Accumulated charges can exceed £10 on each item. You will temporarily lose your borrowing rights if items are not returned after 28 days.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!