There are several ways to renew your items:
- Your library account - available online. You can also access your account via the links tab on the library tile on iCity.
- Self-service machines in the library.
- Over the telephone during staffed hours - see our contact page for the number of your home library.
There are times when you will be unable to renew your items and will need to return them by the return date:
- If the item is required by another user.
- The item is loaned for a very short amount of time, e.g. High Demand Collection items.
- Your borrowing rights have been temporarily withdrawn or you have a large outstanding library charge.
- Vocal and orchestral performance items at the Conservatoire.