Answered By: Keith Brisland Last Updated: Aug 17, 2018 Views: 4793
There are several study rooms in the Curzon Building which can be booked. Some of these are in the Curzon Library and some in the Open Learning Zone in the new part of the Curzon Building (Curzon B). (See attached Floor Plans)
To book a room go to https://libcal.bcu.ac.uk/reserve/curzon.
· A list of study rooms will appear with the current day shown. Use the > arrow or Go To Date button to select a future day (up to 3 weeks in advance).
· Once you have selected the date, select the room and time slots required. Available slots are shown in green, booked slots are shown in red.
· The booking details are shown at the foot of the screen. By default bookings are for 1 hour. The booking period can be changed by clicking the dropdown next to the until time. The maximum amount of time you can book a room is 2 hours in a 24 hour period (from the time a booking ends).
· Press the Submit button. Check the booking details and amend if necessary then press Continue. Enter your name and your University email address and press Submit my Booking.
· A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address. Click the unique link in the e-mail within 1 hour to confirm your booking. If you do not confirm your booking the room will not be booked for you. The email may go to your junk mail or clutter folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check there.
· If you need to cancel or amend your booking. You can do so by clicking the link in that email.
A PDF version of these instructions is attached.
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service! Please click on the button below to chat online.
Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.