Answered By: Laura Percival Last Updated: Feb 14, 2018 Views: 28
This is usually a problem within the Safari browser.
Try clearing the cache as follows:
1. Safari, choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click the Privacy icon to view Privacy settings.
3. Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
4. Search for the name of the website that you are trying to view.
5. Click the Remove button.
6. Close the Safari Preferences window.
If this doesn't work, please try sending a screenshot of the error, along with the item you are trying to access and your browser details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online.
Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.