Answered By: Felicity Gittins Last Updated: Mar 23, 2020 Views: 2
Due to the coronaries shutdown, fines have been temporarily suspended. Fines will not be charged from Thursday 19th March for the foreseeable future.
Fines incurred prior to this date will still be payable.
Any overdue charge will depend on the loan type of the book as shown below.
- Normal loans (i.e. 4 week) - 10p per day or part of a day
- 2-week loans - 40p per day or part of a day
- Week loan - 75p per day or part of a day
- Day loan - 75p per day or part of a day
- Inter Library Loan - 75p per day or part of a day
Charges apply throughout the year including vacations and placements.
A maximum charge of £10 can be incurred per transaction. In this instance a transaction relates to every late renewal or late return of an item. Accumulated charges can exceed £10 on each item.
You will temporarily lose your borrowing rights if items are not returned after 28 days.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!