Answered By: Keith Brisland
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016     Views: 296

In the event of you losing a library book we will request that it is either replaced* or the replacement cost is paid for in full:

If a request for payment is not acted-upon then it may become a University debt and be passed onto the Finance Department which may result in legal proceedings.

*  If you supply a replacement copy and the original is later found then the replacement copy of the item will be returned to you.

If you have any queries please contact your home library.


Related Topics

Chat to us 24/7!

Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online. 

Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.