Answered By: Annmarie Lee Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 Views: 762
Laptops can be borrowed from the following locations:
- City South, opposite the Help Desk in the Mary Seacole Library
- Curzon, next to the Student Hub
- Margaret St, Reception next to Security
- Millennium Point, Third Floor Social Area
- Parkside, Level 2 Bridge
- Vittoria St, Adjacent to the Faculty Office
For more information visit IT's Laptop Loans Page
At City North, Kenrick Library has one laptop that can be borrowed (for up to 4 hours) from the Help Desk
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online with one of our librarians (or out of hours with one of our partner libraries).