Answered By: Annmarie Lee Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 Views: 839
Laptops can be borrowed from the following locations:
- City South, opposite the Help Desk in the Mary Seacole Library
- Curzon, next to the Student Hub
- Margaret St, Reception next to Security
- Millennium Point, Third Floor Social Area
- Parkside, Level 2 Bridge
- Vittoria St, Adjacent to the Faculty Office
For more information visit IT's Laptop Loans Page
At City North, Kenrick Library has one laptop that can be borrowed (for up to 4 hours) from the Help Desk
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online with one of our librarians (or out of hours with one of our partner libraries from around the world).