Answered By: Annmarie Lee Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018 Views: 1749
You can borrow a laptop for an initial 6 hours, then extend this for an additional 12 hours. Laptops can be borrowed from the following locations:
- City South, in the courtyard area by the Library entrance
- ground floor - Curzon B opposite The Hive
- level 1 - next to the ASK Student Hub, and also next to the security desk outside the library
- Margaret St, Reception next to Security
- Millennium Point, Third Floor Social Area
- Parkside, Level 2 Bridge
- Vittoria St, Adjacent to the Faculty Office
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service! Please click on the button below to chat online.
Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.