Answered By: Annmarie Lee
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2018     Views: 43

If you need to borrow items from the library but for some reason you are unable to visit us then it may be possible to allow someone to act on your behalf.  The person who is assisting you will need to come to the library during staffed hours with the following:

  • signed and dated letter written by you detailing what you are allowing the named person to do on your behalf.
  • Your Birmingham City University student ID card.
  • Proof of their own identification, i.e. an official document with name/photo or two official letters with name/address dated within 3 months.

This authorisation is only valid on the day that the letter is dated for.  If you have any queries about this then please contact us.

Related Topics

Chat to us 24/7

Got a question?

Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!