Answered By: Keith Brisland Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 Views: 933
Answered By: Keith Brisland
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2018 Views: 933
- At any of our library Help Desks. Click here for details of our opening hours.
- Over the telephone using a credit/debit card - see our contact page for the number of your home library.
- Using cash at the self-service machines
- Via the ePayment option on the My Account tab on the Library tile on iCity (https://icity.bcu.ac.uk/) if the charge is £1 and over.
- By sending a cheque payable to Birmingham City University to your usual library - see our contact page for the address of your home library.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!