Answered By: Keith Brisland Last Updated: May 12, 2017 Views: 344
Answered By: Keith Brisland
Last Updated: May 12, 2017 Views: 344
- At any of our library Help Desks. Click here for details of our opening hours.
- Self-service machines at each of our libraries.
- Over the telephone using a credit/debit card - see our contact page for the number of your home library.
- Via iCity ePayment if the charge is £5 and over.
- By sending a cheque payable to Birmingham City University to your usual library.
Chat to us 24/7!
Welcome to our live chat service. Please click on the button below to chat online.
Enquiries could be answered by BCU staff or by a librarian from another university.