Answered By: Stuart Purchase Last Updated: Feb 11, 2020 Views: 83
When you click on a full text online link for a search result in Summon, for some of our eResources a new web page will open with immediate options to either read content online or download.
For other eResources, from Friday 14th February 2020 Summon will display a new intermediary web page called the 360 Link Results menu.
The 360 Link Results menu provides you with the following options when accessing full text content online:
- Click on the BCU Library and Learning Resources logo to visit our website
- View the citation details of the content you are accessing
- Report problem or faulty links
- Access links for library help, to book a tutorial or visit the BCU Library and Learning Resources website
- Use the full text online button to access content or use the options to browse content and access alternative sources
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!