Answered By: Felicity Gittins Last Updated: Sep 22, 2020 Views: 6
To ensure our spaces are Covid-19 secure, our libraries will look and work, a little differently this year.
I want to visit the library to study and browse
I only want to borrow these books...
If you know the books that you wish to borrow, you may wish to use the Click and Collect service instead
When can I visit?
Curzon Library (City Centre) and Mary Seacole Library (City South) are open for booked slots from 8am-10pm Monday-Friday with closed intervals scheduled for cleaning throughout each day.
Margaret St (School of Art) and St Pauls Square (School of Jewellery) currently remain closed for safety and well-being reasons.
Please remember that you must book in advance before coming to the Library.
How do I make a booking?
Go to the library booking system via the library homepage.
Once you have made your booking you will receive a confirmation email
When you visit the library during your booked slot, just join the queue to enter.
Can I pick where I sit?
Yes. Each space will have location and description information and a picture of the area it's located in, helping you chose the best seat for you.
When visiting our libraries:
- Please ensure that you have your University ID card, with you at all times.
- Wear a face covering, when moving around the library spaces unless you have a medical reason.
- Please make sure you follow the library’s one-way system including the routes for entering and exiting.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser at regular intervals within the Library.
- Only sit at your booked study space and maintain social distancing, at all times, whilst in the library.
I have a question.....
Please use our 24/7 Chat to talk to a member of library staff
To find out more about Space Bookings and book your space now, click here
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!