Answered By: Supervisors Customer Services
Last Updated: Oct 08, 2019     Views: 940

The Construction Information Service database provides access to literature produced by a number of publishers. These include the following:

  • BRE (Building Research Establishment)
  • BSIRA (Building Services Research and Information Association)
  • CIBSE (Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers)
  • CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building)
  • CIRIA (Construction industry research and information association)
  • Environment Agency
  • HSE (Health and Safety Executive)
  • Highways Agency
  • NHBC Foundation
  • RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
  • TRADA (Timber Research and Development Association)
  • TRL (Transport Research Laboratory)

Please note that British Standards are not available via CIS - you can access those via the British Standards Online database 

Chat to us 24/7

Got a question?

Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!