Answered By: Laura Percival Last Updated: Oct 08, 2019 Views: 97
This is usually a problem within the Safari browser. We advise you switch to Chrome instead as this works better with the electronic resources.
If you wish to continue using Safari, you can try clearing the cache as follows:
1. Safari, choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click the Privacy icon to view Privacy settings.
3. Click the Details button that appears under the Remove All Website Data button.
4. Search for the name of the website that you are trying to view.
5. Click the Remove button.
6. Close the Safari Preferences window.
If this doesn't work, please try sending a screenshot of the error, along with the item you are trying to access and your browser details to email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!