Answered By: Stuart Purchase Last Updated: Dec 05, 2023 Views: 549
As a first time user, before you can access Westlaw UK, please follow the steps outlined below to register for a OnePass account with Thomson Reuters:
- Click on the link for Westlaw UK from our A-Z Databases list.
- Sign in with your BCU email address and password if prompted.
- Enter you first name, last name and BCU email address.
- Click on the continue button.
A OnePass account will allow you to make use of personalisation features in Westlaw UK, including:
- Accessing a history
- Bookmarking content as a favourite
- Creating alerts
- Storing saved content in folders
When accessing Westlaw UK if you encounter a warning relating to no valid registration keys please contact the Library and Learning Resources team by email and include your full name and BCU email address.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!