Answered By: Stuart Purchase Last Updated: Aug 05, 2021 Views: 29
Set-up a library link for Birmingham City University in Google Scholar to access online resources available through BCU Library Search.
On campus library links for Birmingham City University in Google Scholar are automatically displayed but off campus you will need to follow the steps outlined below.
1. From the Google Scholar homepage click on the hamburger menu located towards the top left-hand corner of the page.
2. Choose the settings option.
3. From the settings menu choose the library links option.
4. Use the search box to search for Birmingham City University or BCU.
5. Tick the checkbox for Birmingham City University - Check BCU Library Search and click on the save button. The checkbox for Open WorldCat - Library Search is automatically ticked, you can choose to leave this selected or un-selected.
Next time you search Google Scholar look out for the Check BCU Library Search label adjacent to a search result.
Clicking on the Check BCU Library Search label will allow you to access online resources available through BCU Library Search directly from your search results in Google Scholar.
You may need to sign-in to BCU Library Search to access the full-text of an online resource.
Chat to us 24/7
Got a question?
Chat with one of our librarians during staffed hours, or one of our partner librarians from around the world outside of staffed hours. The service is available 24/7!